I’ve come full circle and grown to love tongues dancing and fighting for dominance. They brighten my day.
I just rewatched When Extremes Meet. Now, apart from all the other reasons I would have liked Tarrlok and/or Noatak to have survived, I wish they could have hung around being assholes and pointing out uncomfortable truths.
I just want to make a ten mile long post of gifs of asami and hiroshi sato’s relationship,
- the way it started out so positive and trusting
- how apologetic hiroshi is about being an equalist and hiding it from her
- and how angry and betrayed asami feels about it
- she carries around all that bitterness without anyone to talk to
- and rejects his half-apologies and attempts to reconcile
- and in return he turns from loving to furious and hostile in an instant
- she is still hurt when his rage turns murderous
- and now she won’t even see him in prison (apparently) but is still running his company